‘Badger Bounce Back’ program announced
Last Monday in Emergency Order #31, Governor Evers announced the “Badger Bounce Back Program” which outlines a phased plan to re-open Wisconsin’s economy. The plan has three phases that will gradually allow Wisconsin to go back to normal, and has specific requirements necessary to move from one phase to the next in the process. In order to advance to the next phase in the plan, Evers states that Wisconsin must report a decrease in daily cases and symptoms reported for 14 straight days.
Phase 1, when all criteria and responsibilities are met, would:
- Allow gatherings up to 10 people
- Restaurants reopen with social distancing requirements
- K-12 schools resume in-person operation with best practices
- Some retail restrictions removed
- Partial reopening of non-essential businesses
- Child care settings resume full operation
For the full story, see this week’s issue of The Florence Mining News.